How do I tell my parents I want to join the Marines? Help with an essay introduction? What type of paper should be used Prismacolor Pencil drawings? Da Vinci's anatomical studies? I am thinking of going for an MBA ?I have strong work experience and considering both EMBA /Part time? When we take the ELA Regents...? sadaris, fisher or eggars? how many characters are there in hangul? Proofreading Services UK Can someone translate this song by P.O.D.? How does franchising work? What system do you use to stay organized for school? Do you use the binder system or notebooks and folders? whats the difference between plus and minus blank DVD disks?

Yahoo Web Search

• From Yahoo Answers

Personally, as someone who hires MBAs, I'd rather you do a good, solid, AACSB accredited, traditional MBA part-time, than do an executive MBA. A lot of employers don't like those executive MBAs. They call them "MBA-lite". But they respect traditional MBAs done part-time. Thus I'd rather you look at those. Try to get into the strongest, best ranked MBA program that you can. Reputation... Full answer

answers.yahoo.com More answers

1. MBA after 30: Am I too old for a full-time bschool degree?

www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/2012/11/13/mba-age-over-30...

MBA applicants who are older than 30 years (or closer to 40) often ask these questions: – ‘Is it too late for a full-time MBA program?’ – ‘How do bschools ...

2. IIM Bangalore IIMB EPGP 1 year MBA - MBA Crystal Ball

www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/2011/03/02/iim-bangalore...

Its a good article and experience by Jeffery. congrates!! I am also planning for Executive MBA (IIMs) or distance 2 yr MBA from SMU. I would like to share little on ...

3. Can You Really Use Business School to Re-Brand Yourself and ...

www.mergersandinquisitions.com/business-school...

“Just go to business school.” “Go to a top MBA program.” “With HBS on your resume you can do anything you want.” It’s one of the most common pieces of ...

4. A discussion and debate on CMA vs MBA will better equip you in terms of getting hired, getting better salary and landing your dream job.

5. Leading Firms in MBA Admissions Consulting

poetsandquants.com/2010/09/20/leading-firms-in...

These six companies employ some 120 consultants with experience in the admissions offices of most of the most prestigious MBA schools in the world

6. Is Business School Worth It? 5 Mistakes to Avoid

www.mergersandinquisitions.com/is-business...

Hey Brian, If I do an MBA from a mediocre B-School in Finance with 3.5+ GPA and after that I target Boutique banks, would I have any chance in them and if there’s ...

7. The Best One-Year MBA Programs - poetsandquants.com

poetsandquants.com/2012/07/10/guide-to-the-best...

I have 10 years of work experience in multiple domains from automotive ( manufacturing, sales/ business development and application engineering) to management ...

8. I'm trying to decide if I should pursue a part-time MBA program. Looking for feedback from you guys. My background: 28 y/o, currently sell-side research associate at ...

9. Why Older MBA Applicants Need To Be Wiser - Forbes

www.forbes.com/sites/mattsymonds/2016/03/08/why...

Mar 07, 2016 · I am co-director of Fortuna Admissions, a boutique MBA admissions consultancy firm of former directors and associate directors of Admissions from Wharton ...

10. 146 Reviews of Athabasca University "I am surprised to see so many bad reviews here. My experience was very different. I completed the BPA degree ..."

what problems can you find out from an eye check up?...